STEPS TO SUCCESS

This site will try to identify and extract various success steps in different areas of life. Starting from childhood to education, marriage, family life, social life, spiritual life, national life and global operations

Thursday, February 02, 2006

SUCCESS FOUNDATION AT CHILDHOOD

I am 13 going to 14 years old. Thanks to God my dad made me know the futility of training a smart kid just to go and work for the rich. I learnt how to build strong foundation for my future and we will be discussing it here. I want total complete growth and development. My mind is fixed that I have a wide area to conquer and possess. My spirit, soul and body are ready to feed on the right stuff to get to my goals. The goals are clearly set and the stakes will keep on increasing as time goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home